The Indonesian Students Association in the United Kingdom (PPI UK) which are supported by the Indonesian Embassy in London, are holding Indonesian Scholars International Convention – Simposium Internasional PPI Dunia (ISIC-SI) 2017 comes along an exciting theme “Accelerating Indonesia’s National Potential towards 2030”.
In order to prepare Indonesia’s youth generations for the demographic bonus in 2030, a holistic approach, a meaningful participation and a notion that development has to happen within Indonesia’s archipelago – thus be socially, environmentally and economically sustainable – are needed. ISIC-SI 2017 will strive to gather ideas from various fields among Indonesian scholars. Therefore, we would like to invite Indonesian scholars to contribute through this event.
List of Topics:
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Infrastructure and Transport Management
- Environment and Energy
- Health and Well-being
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Economic Development
- Demographic, Social Changes and Culture
- Gender and Sexuality
- Good Governance, Human Rights and National Security
Return flight tickets to the UK will be covered for two best submissions!
All entries must meet the following criteria.
- Author Status: Must be students or researchers represent an institution.
- Coauthorship: Papers written by more than one student or researcher are permitted. Coauthored or multiple-authored winners will share the specified monetary awards.
- Originality: Each paper must be an original analysis and must be the author’s own work. Papers previously published are not eligible.
- Content: One paper should be submitted for one theme only.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 03 March 2017
Abstract Acceptance Announcement: 31 March 2017
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 28 April 2017
Full Paper Acceptance Announcement: 26 May 2017
Paper Presenter Registration: 29 May – 19 July 2017
Conference Date: 26 July 2017