Both of full papers and abstracts are welcomed to submit. Topics are listed but not limited to the followings:
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Material Science Engineering
Fundamental & Applied Sciences
Computer & Information Sciences
May 1, 2017
Notification of Acceptance:
May 19, 2017
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
June 12, 2017
BASIC SUBMISSION RULES
|Paper length||Abstract: less than 800 words within 2 pages
Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
|Margin||Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)|
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation. Please avoid scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 800 words in 2 pages.
Guide for Abstract
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 12 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords.
1. Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
2. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors’ own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
3. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
4. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
5. The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purposes of conference usage without further notice.
If you have not signed up as a member yet, please set up an account first.
1 : Login to Member Center.
2 : Go to “Paper Management” and click ” Submit a new paper”
3 : Fill in all required paper information
4 : Find “Manuscript upload” at the end of the page.
Click “Choose file” to upload files in Microsoft Word(*.doc/*docx),
5 : Choose your own preference on Journal Publication
6 : Click “Submit” to finish your submission and a Paper ID will be given.
1. Login to Member Center.
2. Go to “Paper Management” and click “Edit”
Personal Information Modification
1. Login to Member Center.
2. Go to“Modify Account Info”